Door Cylinder - D3850
- Mechanism:12 Pin Tumbler
- Inner Plug:Brass, Antique Brass plated
- Housing:Brass, Antique Brass plated
- Key Type:2 Brass Keys, Nickel Plated
- Key Option:P / PG
- Position:360 Degree
- Key Pull:1 Position
- Key Turns:Clockwise / Counterclock
- Keying Spec:Key Alike / Key Different
- Application : Rim cylinder used for doorlock
- Various finished configurations available.
- Various tail configurations available.
- Double Rows Pin Tumbler Mechanism: A new configuration is structured with 12 harden steel pins in double grooves technology which forms a superior Security.
- Picking Resistance: Powerful side locking bars interact with unique shape springs which provide anti-picking resistance.
- Harden Steel inserts boost Anti-Drilling Protection.
- Millions of Key Combination: Exclusive double-sided keyway with a set of cuts that fit the 12 pins, which enhanced key security and high manipulation resistance, Keys are only authorized and duplicated under F16 Lock's control.
Remarks: Pictures and images on the Site are for reference only. Actual goods are subject to order conditions when an order is placed. Services on OEM / ODM projects available upon requests.